Accessibility Statement for Tax Reduction Services Website Properties
Tax Reduction Services is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Tax Reduction Services takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Tax Reduction Services Website Properties, which include taxreductionservices.com and mytaxsnapshot.com :
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Tax Reduction Services Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Tax Reduction Services Website properties.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Tax Reduction Services Website properties:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1 (631) 477-1304
- Postal address:
PO Box 2111 Greenport, NY 11944
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Tax Reduction Services Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All current widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported.
Tax Reduction Services Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Tax Reduction Services Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Tax Reduction Services Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Tax Reduction Services Website:
- The products of technology vendors such as the developers of our WordPress theme or plug-ins, as well as embedded content from social media platforms such as Facebook and Google Business may not be fully WCAG 2.0 or 2.1 compliant due to technology constraints. Because of this, we cannot ensure compliance of all content published utilizing these technologies. However, we monitor user comments and typically work to respond to any accessibility concerns brought to our attention within 2 business days. If there is an accessibility-related issue that you would like to bring to our attention, please contact us via phone at 1 (631) 477-1304 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “accessibility concern” as the subject of the email.
Tax Reduction Services has assessed the accessibility of Tax Reduction Services Website via self-evaluation as described here.
This statement was created on 2 March 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.